Re: [ontolog-forum] Webby objects

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:34:40 -0800

William, that’s precisely the kind of argument that I described; theory is only theory, and is only useful for generalizing observations until you can get some predictability.  While that approach is useful for science, it is worthless in practical application development.  Theory has no practical value, though it has immense scientific value.

I have never seen an application developed in French.

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper

EnglishLogicKernel.com