Re: [ontolog-forum] [SMW-devel] [News] Google, Microsoft, Facebook And O

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Brunnbauer <brunni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:04:38 +0200

Hello John,    (01)

BTW: There is a performance/design tradeoff with n-tuples. Look at your
example:    (02)

    {{#set_internal:Is president of|Has name=James Madison
    |Has start year=1801|Has end year=1809|Has vice
    president#list=George Clinton, Elbridge Gerry}}    (03)

The binary has_name property stands on its own and should clearly not be part
of another relation with higher arity but doing it so makes things faster.    (04)

Regards,    (05)

Michael Brunnbauer    (06)

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer
++  netEstate GmbH
++  Sitz: München, HRB Nr.142452 (Handelsregister B München)
++  USt-IdNr. DE221033342
++  Geschäftsführer: Michael Brunnbauer, Franz Brunnbauer
++  Prokurist: Dipl. Kfm. (Univ.) Markus Hendel    (08)