Re: [ontolog-forum] Accommodating legacy software

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Andries van Renssen" <andries.vanrenssen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 15:50:10 +0200
Kingsley,
you stated: " we should simply understand semantics and then appreciate how
they affect expression via languages."
I attempted to do so and I developed basic semantic structures as summarized
in http://www.gellish.net/topics/semantic-modelling.html
The structure is accompanied by a dictionary-taxonomy of concepts, including
also kinds of relations.
What do you think about it?    (01)

Regards,
Andries    (02)