Re: [ontolog-forum] Truth

To: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 20:01:04 -0400
Hi John,

You wrote...

It's too late to change anything in 1980.  But my question is
about opportunities [in AI and databases] that might be lurking today.

Maybe it's time to revisit Executable English for an depth look?

It's live online at the site below, with automatic SQL generation over web databases, English explanations, reasoning over hierarchies, context-sensitive help for authors, supply chain and business intelligence examples, etc

                        Cheers,   -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English Q/A over SQL and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements