Re: [ontolog-forum] intangibles (was RE: Why most classifications are fu

To: <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:26:45 +0300
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:50 PM, Doug Foxvog wrote: "The concepts of dark
matter and dark energy are only useful at a galactic
> or wider scale of space & periods of time in the millions or billions of
> years.  For 99.9999% of uses of ontologies, they can be ignored".
It's quite opposite for universal ontology, 99.9999% of uses; for the dark
matter/energy are samples of intangible substances, potentially infinite
time and space are samples of infinity and eternity.
With the rest we agree.
Azamat    (01)