Re: [ontolog-forum] intangibles (was RE: Why most classifications are fu

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "doug foxvog" <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 00:06:55 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, July 26, 2011 16:26, AzamatAbdoullaev said:
> Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:50 PM, Doug Foxvog wrote: "The concepts of dark
> matter and dark energy are only useful at a galactic
>> or wider scale of space & periods of time in the millions or billions of
>> years.  For 99.9999% of uses of ontologies, they can be ignored".    (01)

> It's quite opposite for universal ontology, 99.9999% of uses; for the dark
> matter/energy are samples of intangible substances, potentially infinite
> time and space are samples of infinity and eternity.    (02)

According to the theories, dark matter is tangible and affects normal
matter through gravity.  For many aspects of a universal ontology, e.g.,
relating to information learned up through the 1970s, dark matter and
dark energy can also be ignored.    (03)

-- doug    (04)

doug foxvog    doug@xxxxxxxxxx   http://ProgressiveAustin.org    (06)