Re: [ontolog-forum] Relating and Reconciling Ontologies

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Park <jackpark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:08:53 -0700
My thesis proposal is here:
http://kmi.open.ac.uk/publications/techreport/kmi-10-01    (01)

It is unlikely I will complete the work; the dark forces of startup
fever and so forth dragged me away from the work. But, just last
weekend, I succeeded in detecting a merge opportunity in structured
conversations.  Those are not like merging an ontological entity
because you only have sentences to work with; much harder, much more
interesting.    (02)

Jack    (03)