Re: [ontolog-forum] Relating and Reconciling Ontologies

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Park <jackpark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 12:06:16 -0700
To Ron's "just not possible", I would argue "nothin's impossible" but
rather, highly unlikely.    (01)

Patrick Durusau and I tackled the "who gets to decide" issue in an
Ontolog conference call [1] in which we argued for a mapping approach
that implies that virtually all choices are available, the final
decision being left up to the user's particular needs.    (02)

Jack
[1] http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_04_27    (03)

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Ron Wheeler
<rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>