Re: [ontolog-forum] Practical onomastics...

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 13:07:54 -0700
Hi David,    (01)

The "Ave., Ave, Avenue" issue is widespread with millions of similar
examples.  See    (02)

Englishlogickernel.com/Patent-7-209-923-B1.pdf     (03)

for a discussion of how data entry or data aggregation into a database is
beset with those simple problems in a huge variety of conditions.      (04)

-Rich    (05)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper
EnglishLogicKernel.com