Re: [ontolog-forum] Re Foundation ontology, CYC, and Mapping

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:30:29 -0700
Chris,    (01)

I'm not suggesting that everyone should use Nand logic, just reminding you
that restricting any choice of expression, even by recommending one over the
other, is inherently a bias that leads to problems eventually.  Why pick
either one unless it's for a specific task, chosen for a specific person's
utility in carrying out that task?      (02)

-Rich    (03)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper
EnglishLogicKernel.com