Re: [ontolog-forum] Re Foundation ontology, CYC, and Mapping

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Cameron Ross <cross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:13:13 -0400
I agree with Chris.  Traditional KR has a heritage of and/or/not.  Why
change?  Besides, isn't the proliferation ofthe nand/nor approach
rooted in the production efficiencies of gate manufacturing?  What's
to gain?    (01)

Cameron.    (02)

Kojeware Corporation    (03)

On Mar 30, 2010, at 3:12 PM, Christopher Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>