Re: [ontolog-forum] example of Science and Indian Scripture blog..

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:55:03 -0700 (PDT)
Dr. Sowa, thank you for the link!  That kind of learning helps with people like me with language fear!

I understand that there was Latin the language of Romans and the romance languages ( european languages ) evolved from it..  ( By the way ancient Romans had  similar  kind of social classification as in Indian Reg Veda which lead to caste system.   There were four classes, but the definition of them were slightly different in each).

In ancient India there was Sanskrit language and Indian languages evolved from it..Hindi is one of them.  Arabians spoke Arabic and a mixture of Hindi and  language is called Urdu.. which is official language of Pakistan.   The Persian/Aryans spoke  Avesta which is another ancient language.

 However there was some south indian language languages like tamil( or the patrons of the language) declare that it is not derived from Sanskrit and it is a original language itself.   ( I personaly do not buy that...  but yet to prove otherwise..)

There are a lot of words similar between Latin, Sanskrit and Avesta..

Latin and Sanskrit use "Y" for "J" for many abrahamic ancient worlds.    For example Jesus  is  "Yesu" in Sanskrit as in Latin, so is "Yahudi" for Jews.

In your example, CD ROM is common to English and German and French.   But It is the abbreviation of the English world.  - Compac Disc Read Only Memory !  So it is still English!

Thank you again, have a nice rest of Sunday!

Pavithra