Re: [ontolog-forum] Event Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: semantic-web@xxxxxx
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:39:58 -0700 (PDT)
I can not believe that you all were talking about women in this link relating to Ontology!

Who ever wrote that thing did not have good understanding of life and women!
I am not even going to  lower myself to defend !  I can not even beleive this at all!

This is one of the reason why I brought the topic of Indic culture!  To talk about how to teach people to respect women as capable as men yet different!

Such thinking is a social illness and not women's fault!

Pavithra