[ontolog-forum] Computational science and computing

To: "Pieter De Leenheer" <pdeleenh@xxxxxxxxx>, <semantic-web@xxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:20:00 +0300
Pieter,    (01)

Re. a trans-disciplinary forum. To be successful, I suggest you to organize
a meta-conference on the larger topic: Computational Philosophy, Science and
Technology. It will be sure marked by a favorable outcome, and many from
these good fora will be there, i believe. Just see the subject on the recent
TED Global 2009 at Oxford, The Substance of Things Not Seen.
http://conferences.ted.com/TEDGlobal2009/    (02)

Mostly about relationships, as if they were intangible things. Nevertheless,
a very successful meeting, as Paola says, with the Gordon Brown's keynote,
also doing his best to see the unseen resources.    (03)

Some comments below.    (04)

Azamat Abdoullaev    (05)

http://semanticwww.com    (06)

----- Original Message -----     (07)