Re: [ontolog-forum] Last Call: OWL 2 and rdf:text primitive datatype

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Sandro Hawke <sandro@xxxxxx>, public-owl-comments@xxxxxx
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 10:28:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello John,

You are questioning the basic terminology of Object Oriented techniques of Computer Science , which is in practice from 1989/1990 may be even earlier.  It is accepted and is in practice in the industry.  Many of us studied OO as part of graduate program as early as that.

Many analysis, design, and programming languages use them. OOA, OOD,   MDA,  SOA,and all the programming languages that support OO, have them as well..

So either one has to understand how it is used,  or start a new trend with new design techniques that make  sense to oneself and create a new programming language!

The world is pro innovations!

Pavithra