Re: [ontolog-forum] Interoperability - its natural basis

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ronald Stamper <stamper.measur@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:39:40 +0000
Sorry for taking so long to respond.  A heavy load of familial duties
intervened.    (01)

My amateurish website:
        www.rstamper.co.uk
has been restored to life.    (02)

There are only two papers there
one on MEASUR written for possible users of our methods,
a second with a philosophical slant written for
the 2007 ICCS in Sheffield UK.    (03)

I hope they contain enough to show that working
on ontology in the philosophical sense can lead to interesting
results concerning conceptual structures and
the semantics of shared information.    (04)

Would it help if I were to apply the methods to an extended
example such as the Hotel Reservation System in John Sowa's
2000 book "Knowledge Representation"?    (05)

Regards,    (06)

Ronald    (07)