Re: [ontolog-forum] Requirements of computer language semantics

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:55:55 -0700
Christopher Spottiswoode:    (01)

John Sowa has addressed these issues in number of emails.
His latest email (3/17/2009 12:27 PM) suggests
an alternative method of formal definition -- translation
to an existing language, such as IKL or CL, which has
already been formally defined.    (02)

Dick McCullough
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
mKE do enhance od Real Intelligence done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/    (03)