Re: [ontolog-forum] mKR programming language

To: <edbark@xxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:23:55 -0700
From: "Ed Barkmeyer" <edbark@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 12:51 PM
--------------
In most cases of "unexpected" failures of software or persons to
"interoperate", the problem is inevitably an important variance in
understanding of some term or concept between the two communities.  And
in my particular business, I have seen many examples of such failures.    (01)

> I have stated, on my web site, that the meaning of an mKR proposition
> is defined by the meaning of its English paraphrase.    (02)

With all the presumed connotations and intentional ambiguities thereto
attached.    (03)

Am I the only one in this forum who believes that,
in the appropriate context, it is possible to state
a good genus-differentia definition in English?    (04)

Dick McCullough
http://mKRmKE.org/    (05)