Re: [ontolog-forum] OpenCyc OWL Files

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:58:22 -0800
Chris, John, Pat    (01)

In the mKR language (http://mkrmke.org),
I explicitly define context to be a list of propositions.
The basic proposition of mKR is    (02)

    at space=s, time=t, view=v { sentence };    (03)

v is the name of the list of propositions which are the
context of the sentence.  s and t are subcontexts.
The propositions define the lattice structure of the
Ontology, including all the relations between the concepts.    (04)

The view corresponds to the Microtheory in OpenCyc.
space and time correspond to Space and Time in OpenCyc,
but I remain neutral about specifics of their representation.
For my applications, I use any convenient English-like
representation.    (05)

sentence includes statements, questions, commands,
assignments, conditionals, iterations, n-ary relations,
hierarchies, lists, sets, enums, quantifiers, variables,
methods.    (06)

Dick McCullough
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
mKE do enhance od Real Intelligence done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/    (07)