Re: [ontolog-forum] OpenCyc OWL Files

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Christopher Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:45:01 -0600
> In the mKR language (http://mkrmke.org),
> I explicitly define context to be a list of propositions.
> The basic proposition of mKR is
>
>    at space=s, time=t, view=v { sentence };
>
> v is the name of the list of propositions which are the
> context of the sentence.  s and t are subcontexts.    (01)

Except these are just words.  Your language has no semantics and none
of its primitives are properly axiomatized.  What is the underlying
logic?  Is it semantically complete?  Where is your theory of time?
If you are wondering what an answer to this question should look like,
have a look at Pat Hayes's Catalog of Temporal Theories:    (02)

   http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/TimeCatalog.pdf    (03)