Re: [ontolog-forum] An Ultra High Level Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:36:42 -0500
This is great.
A good approach and a clear call to action.
Does anyone want to put a link to an ontology on the wiki with a 'short'
explanation of how it meets some real world need, a description of the
domain,  references to any ontologies that are based on it (in any way)
and references to any applications that are known to use it or any
standards that it describes.
Licensing details could be added.    (01)

Get your favourites in early!
Make new friends by recommending their ontologies!    (02)

Ron    (03)