Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Web shortcomings [was Re:ANN: GoodRelations

To: rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:37:32 -0400
Rick,    (01)

Although I have a strong interest in philosophical issues as an
inspiration for doing research, I believe that a computational
method must be evaluated on its results.  Evaluating methods on
the basis of terminology derived from realism or idealism is
as meaningful as deciding among algorithms because they were
invented by a Christian, Jew, Muslim, or atheist.    (02)

Following is a note I sent to Corpora list.    (03)

John    (04)