Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Web shortcomings [was Re:ANN: GoodRelations

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rick Murphy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 10:28:14 -0400
All:    (01)

I've enjoyed following this thread on semantic web shortcomings.    (02)

A few months ago Danny Ayers asked for comments on what he called the
state of the semantic web and I wrote a piece in response called "The
State of the Semantic Web: Representation and Realism."    (03)

For those who are interested, you can find that piece here ...    (04)

http://phaneron.rickmurphy.org/?p=25    (05)

I welcome comments here or in the blog !    (06)

Best Wishes,
Rick    (08)

blog:   http://phaneron.rickmurphy.org
web:    http://www.rickmurphy.org