Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Web shortcomings [was Re:ANN: GoodRelations

To: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rick Murphy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 16:49:02 -0400
So Duane, when you say a true semantic web, how do you define true in
terms of the RDF model theory ? Do you agree that RDF model theory does
not claim to provide meaning and only truth ? If so, how would an agent
automate the process you describe below ?    (01)

BTW - How's it looking this year for Marcus Naslund and the Canucks ?    (02)