Re: [ontolog-forum] What words mean

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 20:49:34 +0700

As Pope said (Alexander, that is), "The proper study of
mankind is man."  Already, of course, "the Sabbath [as
other ideologies] was made for man."  The Existentialists
also had a word or two to say on the matter.

I am not going to say anything about the  pain that  lack of political correctness throughout history has brought upon humanity, however, I am sure an application can be built to parse all the politically incorrect statements that exist on the web and modify them accordingly to bring them up to current acceptable standards of ethics (else archived them under 'obsolete' label)

There will be much recall of that whole scene in the series
of postings I am working on.  (And I hope you will see that as
a promise, not a threat!)

I hope you manage to address the inappropriateness of linguistical stereotypes in your posts too...

;-)  look forward

Paola Di Maio

--
Paola Di Maio