Re: [ontolog-forum] Scheduling a Discussion [was: CL, CG, IKL and the re

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:03:04 -0800
Disclaimer: The following is only my opinion and not that of the group.

I would honestly have to state that as a group, it is my observation that we have several diverse opinions on this subject.   Even though I have my own theories, this group has not unanimously agreed on the topic by any means.  Pat’s writing is  of high quality and recommended reading (IMO) however there are questions which we might pose.

This is precisely why I really want to hear and weigh the diversity of opinions during one or more Ontolog forum sessions.

Duane