Re: [ontolog-forum] Scheduling a Discussion [was: CL, CG, IKL and the re

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:37:06 -0700

Pat

I would be happy to learn about what the group has already defined the word “Context” to mean.

Thanks for your help in anticipation of the same and any links relating to the same.

Best Regards.

Ravi

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect

Vangent, Inc. Technical Excellence Center (TEC)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 3132041740 www.vangent.com