Re: [ontolog-forum] Scheduling a Discussion [was: CL, CG, IKL and the re

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 06:42:22 -0800
> [JB]  Brainstorming people suggestions (alphabetically by last name):
> Ramanathan Guha, Pat Hayes, John McCarthy, Chris Menzel, Duane Nickull, John
> Sowa,...    (01)

[ppy]  Thank you, John.  Great suggestions - both on the topic and on
the panel!    (02)

While Hayes, Menzel, Nickull & Sowa are already active members of this
community, I would need some folk(s) who is close enough to Guha and
McCarthy to help make the invitation, and convince them to
participate.  That said, we would probably all love to have them
(individually) come give an invited talk any day. Therefore, whoever
volunteers to approach them, please extend the standing invitation,
and try to get that confirmed too.    (03)

Volunteer(s) ... John? Anyone?    (04)

Thanks & Regards.  =ppy