Re: [ontolog-forum] Six (Not So) Easy Pieces

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:50:15 +0700
Thanks for the warning Chris    (01)

The thing is that I really want to learn more maths to be able to
communicate with people like PatH - I can then formulate my logic
using standard algebra and hopefully he will not argue with me so much    (02)

I am having trouble starting - When I find someone available to teach
me maths, they ask me what do you want to know? and I cant tell
exactly (nothing really that I dont know already)    (03)

I will try to find tutors to back me up, and maybe will get you good
folks on this forum help to work my head around things if thats okay    (04)

cheers
PDM    (05)