Re: [ontolog-forum] Free viewer for PowerPoint 2007

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:01:12 -0400
I just tested the MSFT link for downloading the viewer for PPT 2007,
but the MS web site wouldn't send it to me.  I never had that problem
with earlier versions of their viewers, but they seem to be making
things tough on people who use Firefox for downloads.    (01)

Rather than risk using IE, I went to another site, which provides
the same downloads, even for people who insist on using Firefox:    (02)

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/Other-Office-Tools/PowerPoint-Viewer.shtml
Download Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer 2007 - Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer    (03)