Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings: "Database & Ontology" mini-series sessi

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:15:54 -0700
Dave,    (01)

No it isn't. ... I just retried it myself. I'll send you a copy as an
attachment (offline).    (02)

Could you do me a favor, though:    (03)

1. instead of just clicking (left-click, assuming you are using a
right-hand mouse) on the "slides" link at the session page
(http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_10_18) ,
would you try using a right-click and then select "save target as" and
save it locally before opening the slides. Let me know if that makes a
difference.    (04)

2. please advise what platform and what application are you using.    (05)

3. ALL: ... this is interesting; and you are probably not alone. Could
others who are facing the same issues please speak up and let us know
what platform (OS; e.g. Windows XP) and application (e.g. PowerPoint
2007) you are using, please (so we can see if we can correlate that
issue to the OS or apps.)    (06)

Thanks in advance.  =ppy