Re: [ontolog-forum] [SPAM] Re: Car attitudes

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: leo@xxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 17:03:50 +0600 (YEKST)
Dear Matthew,
With great interest have found some "key words" for me in your paper under
your URL. Namely around the KPIs for Perfomance Measurments :
"A system has a natural time constant that is related to how fast an
action brings about change in the system. The different levels will have
different time constants. Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) will need to
be identified, whose values will give an unbiased view of performance
(i.e. moving the value in one direction will have a positive effect on the
KPI's at the next level up). Profit and loss is an example of a KPI that
is usually judged on an annual cycle."    (01)

Suppose it will be good to make next step in "integration" with the VSM's
approach to the Performance Measurement. Look at some steps in this
direction as "Viable Scorecard" -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/papers/vsm-scorecard.pdf    (02)

If it is interesting may send more detailed presentation    (03)

Leonig - http://paterleo.wikispaces.com    (04)