Re: [ontolog-forum] Car attitudes

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Gary Berg-Cross" <gary.berg-cross@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 11:09:42 -0400
Danny,    (01)

On the topic of big pebbles (can be say brick?) as doorstops and the sense of
agency/intentions involved, I would hazard, as a first description of the
situation, that there is an agent that has/had the intention of using the brick
in the role of a door stop. The brick plays a functional role for the agent.    (02)

Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.    (03)

Spatial Ontology Community of Practice (SOCoP)    (04)

http://www.visualknowledge.com/wiki/socop    (05)

EM&I     (06)