Re: [ontolog-forum] Terminology Question concerning WebArchitecture and

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Waclaw Kusnierczyk <Waclaw.Marcin.Kusnierczyk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:13:33 +0200
Azamat Abdoullaev wrote:
>  The things here look more interesting. By the way, ''nothing'', or
>  ''nonentity'' or ''nonbeing'', interpreted as the empty set, is another
>  ontological category.    (01)

If you and me are interpreted as the set of me and you, then we are the
set of you and me, and nothing is the empty set.  If you and me are just
you and me, then nothing is nothing, no entity at all, and not the empty
set.  You can well interpret 'nothing' as a sheet of paper on which
there is no drawing, though there is the sheet -- how do such
interpretations help?    (02)

vQ    (03)