Re: [ontolog-forum] Terminology Question concerningWebArchitecture

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat Abdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:08:56 +0300

>Exploiting your interest and expertise, and for more systematic answer, i
>am ready to present for your editorial comments the Chapter III titled,
THE WORLD CODE: Mathematical Ontology as the Real Road to Reality (9 pages,
single spaced)    (01)

Gary proposed:
''Some people may have time and interest to read over this, but for the rest
of us do you have modular pieces that might give the flavor of your thinking
on perennial issues/ Perhaps some topic covered earlier or an old
favorite...''    (02)

Gary,
To meet such demand, i can do something what might help save my time also.
As an attached file, there is a table of contents of the manuscript on
Reality, Universal Ontology and Knowledge Systems, to be last proofread and
returned within 3 weeks to my American publisher. You or any qualified
member of this forum are welcome to choose an interesting chapter and return
with interspersed comments on style, typos, grammar, reference additions,
etc., but within two weeks.
Of course, the material will stay only for private communication and can't
be distributed. Paola has read most of materials, for what i offer her many
thanks. ''The World Code'' will be emailed to Pat.    (03)

Azamat Abdoullaev    (04)

>Exploiting your interest and expertise, and for more systematic answer, i
>am ready to present for your editorial comments the Chapter III titled,
THE WORLD CODE: Mathematical Ontology as the Real Road to Reality (9 pages,
single spaced)    (07)

Some people may have time and interest to read over this, but for the rest
of us do you have modular pieces that might give the flavor of your thinking
on perennial issues/ Perhaps some topic covered earlier or an old favorite
(e.g.  -- is the paint on the wall of a room in the room, or part of the
room?  Or moree broadly can substance be reduced  to sets or collections of
properties?).    (08)

Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.
Spatial Ontology Community of Practice (SOCoP)
http://www.visualknowledge.com/wiki/socop
<https://mail.em-i.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.visualknowledge.com/wiki/socop>
Executive Secretariat
Semantic Technology