Re: [ontolog-forum] More on manuscript review

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Gary Berg-Cross" <gary.berg-cross@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:41:13 -0400

Paola,

You wrote:

Ø      I did suggest somewhere along the way to produce a 'digest' version of it for easy consumption, (which is what Gary is asking for I think)  just to get the jist into some usable format that can help the proofing of the theory and the development of prototypes for testing purposes.

Yes, I think that some modular piece that carries enough context and presuppositions might be easier to deal with, but I also think that it should be something Azamat chooses (to begin with at least) to be fair to him..given that it is often easier to be critical than to be fair.

Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.
Spatial Ontology Community of Practice (SOCoP)
http://www.visualknowledge.com/wiki/socop
Executive Secretariat
Semantic Technology
EM&I