Re: [ontolog-forum] Infrastructure for ... A "common basis"

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 07:41:41 -0700
Good point, Frank.    (01)

[I realize you guys are already using DOLCE as your upper ontology (we
should get Doug Holmes or you or share the experience one of these
days) ...]    (02)

Since you are focusing on Enterprise Architecture, and just the other
day, Duane Nickull was making a call for collaboration between this
community and the SOA Reference Architecture community, maybe you
should consider responding to that call. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2007-05/msg00010.html    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy