Re: [ontolog-forum] FW: [soa-rm-ra] Policy_Contract_Business diagram - s

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 17:43:49 -0700
Thanks, Duane.    (01)

If there is interest to explore how we could pursue this further, we
could put this on the agenda of this Thursday's (May-3) Ontolog
operations planning and review conference call.    (02)

Please indicate interest either by responding to this thread, or to
Duane and myself offline, and let me know if you could make the May-3
call (~1-Hour starting 10:30am PDT / 1:30pm EDT / 17:30 UTC). See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_05_03    (03)

... Can you make the call, Duane?    (04)

Regards.  =ppy