Re: [ontolog-forum] Apelon makes their Distributed Terminology System op

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 10:43:59 -0400
Kathy and Peter,    (01)

I agree that the Distributed Terminology System sounds good,
but I have not been able to find anything on either the
Apelon site or the SourceForge site that says what it does.    (02)

There is an FAQ, but it only says that Apelon is making DTS
available, but it doesn't give any information about what it does.
The documentation link on SourceForge has nothing (a not uncommon
feature of many SourceForge projects).    (03)

 From the name, I assume that DTS distributes terminology, but
I couldn't find any manuals, white papers, tutorials, or even
examples of what it does.  The best I could find is one screen
shot, which was too small to be readable.    (04)