Re: [ontolog-forum] [SPAM] Re: Ontology and methodology

To: "Peter F Brown" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Leonid Ototsky <leo@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:02:54 +0500
Clleagues,
Very important questions asked by Peter, replied by Matthew and
commented by Peter.
I am  member of one more community and suppose it could be a good to
organize a collaboration between the two ones.
This community has a solid scintific ground for upper level ontology -
Viable System Model(VSM) of "father of Management Cybernetics" Stafford
Beer. On the 9-10 of March there was an annual Conference of the
community in Switzerland ( http://www.metaphorum.org ). You may look
at some abstarcts on the website and at my presentation -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/papers/stafford_heritage21.pdf .
Also you may look at Metaphorum-2006 and Metaphorum-2005 -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/abroad_menu.html .    (01)

and a "Collaboration Nets" Portal around the community activities
 - http://www.platformforchange.org/ .    (02)

 Now after the conference there is a very interesting discussion  around
and suppose it will be helpful for the "Ontology community" to be some
more close to it. Some years ago I wrote already about a problem of
"integration" the "ontology groups" -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/21abreast.htm with referencing to the
EPISTLE Core Model (ECM) in particular . I suppose the ECM's 4D
approach is principle for the future upper ontology too and it must be
used as one of the fundementals for it along with the VSM.    (03)

Regards,
Leonid Ototsky - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it    (04)

Вы писали 20 марта 2007 г., 16:35:32:    (05)

С уважением,
 Leonid                          mailto:leo@xxxxxx    (033)