Re: [ontolog-forum] ACTION REQUESTED: OntologyBrowser

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:33:04 -0800
Thank you, Duane.    (01)

One caveat ...    (02)

Before making a post to the wiki, please do check to make sure
the user licensing arrangement of your tools are indeed
consistent with the Ontolog IPR Policy
(http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32 ).
I would suggest that poster also mention which Free (Libre) or
Open Source License is applicable when they post.    (03)

A review of my recent post on a similar issue (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2007-02/msg00234.html#nid02
) may be helpful.    (04)

While it is ok (even when your software is not open sourced) to
respond to a solicitation for information on the mailing list
(forum) with a brief message for the requesting party to go to
your website or follow-up with you offline, please make sure your
software licensing arrangement is consistent with our IPR policy
before cataloging it on our wiki.    (05)

If there is any question, please feel free to e-mail me (offline)
for clarification.    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy