Re: [ontolog-forum] OntologyBrowser

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter F Brown" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:38:32 +0100
Depending on how you are defining an ontology (I know, there's a whole
discussion and summit under way, addressing this question) - there are a series
of browsers using XTM, the syntax of the ISO "Topic Maps" standard, including
from NetworkedPlanet, Coolheads, Mondeca, Ontopia, etc... There seems to be
much more mature end user ontology browsing capability around that standard
than there is around OWL, CL or KIF, for example...    (01)

Peter Brown    (02)