Re: [ontolog-forum] Knowledge Definition, Comments and Hello All

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Elisa F. Kendall" <ekendall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:43:15 -0700
Cecelia and all,    (01)

There may be a paper I'm working on with some colleagues at HP that would be
of interest to you -- HP used RDF/OWL for the exchange of interfaces and
metadata in a management application interoperability framework for next
generation
OpenView.  I helped with the proof of concept, which was sufficiently
successful
that they are in the process of integrating the results into their next
generation
product.  The context of the POC was specifically for web services
management
in an SOA framework, fyi.     (02)

The paper is still in work, but will hopefully be presented at the ISWC
workshop
on semantic web and software engineering in Galway -- see
http://dl-web.man.ac.uk/SWESE/ for details.     (03)

Best regards,    (04)

Elisa    (05)

Cecelia Hickel wrote:    (06)