Session Archives on CD [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] Knowledge Definition,

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 09:17:56 -0700
Thank you for the suggestion, Duane. Let's find out if this is
worth doing (given that everything is a volunteered effort here).    (01)

I've started a page on the wiki to see whether we do have a
demand. Please sign up at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SessionArchivesOnCD    (02)

Alternatively (if you don't want to post to the wiki), you can
e-mail me (offline, please, so that we don't crowd people's
inboxes).    (03)

Let's allow people one week to respond. I'll compile the results
afterwards, to see if there is enough of the demand for it to
make it worth the trouble (given that the content is already
available online.)    (04)

Regards.  =ppy