Re: [ontolog-forum] Knowledge Definition, Comments and Hello All

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 08:36:25 -0700
Peter:    (01)

Perhaps Ontolog Forum should make all the recordings available on one CD
for people to order, perhaps for some minor donation to [???] or just
for cost?  We could fit 700 mb / 35 +/- 5 mb on every CD so  up to 20 or
so recordings could be done.    (02)

Many have expressed that the download option takes a long time.  There
is a size where bandwidth costs and CD costs make this economical to
send CD's.    (03)

Duane    (04)

Peter P. Yim wrote:    (05)