Commercially skewed postings [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] Knowledge Defini

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 09:34:45 -0700
Duane, ... It is very gracious of you to respond with useful
suggestions to Cecelia. However, since they are commercial in
nature, it may be best if you do that offline.  =ppy    (01)

All,    (02)

To make sure Ontolog stays true to its charter and IPR policy,
let's restrict commercially skewed comments and posts to a
community member's wiki name-sake page only. This is especially
true if the poster is associated with, or has a conflict of
interest, with the product/technology/standard being discussed,
and when that product/technology/standard is of a proprietary nature.    (03)

We can start a discussion on this, if people feels differently
about how we should handle such posts.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy