RE: [ontolog-forum] Re: Semantics

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Smith" <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:30:10 -0700
Hi Chris,    (01)

Bingo !     (02)

>>   Yes, that's quite true, and I don't want to sound like a Pollyanna -- I
just want to emphasize the important interconnections between the two
domains rather than to highlight their differences.    (03)

And it seems that we are developing the tools and capabilities of doing more
on the positive interconnections between these kinds of domains.    (04)

And to stress the flows of knowledge and action as well as the subtle
barriers. I am just into the 5th "book" of Stephenson's Trilogy, and the
rich story of perspectives is credible, but perhaps as you say
>> but I'm not entirely certain of its historicity! :-)    (05)

Cheers,    (06)

Bob    (07)