RE: [ontolog-forum] Re: Semantics

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Smith" <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 09:57:55 -0700
Hi Chris,    (01)

Your work towards ontology methods and attention to qualitative issues is
one theme; and the pragmatics of academic and business work still creates
significant tensions for individuals trying to bridge the barriers,
artificial or "natural" between research and applications.    (02)

Newton himself had some tensions, if Neal Stephenson's trilogy is an
accurate story of that 1660-1690 time frame.    (03)

Thanks,    (04)

Bob
(I am Mentoring a full time VP who is seeking a PhD in Ontology driven
Policy...with the requiste tensions ;-)    )    (05)