Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology tutorial - RSVP

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ubl-comment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:27:39 -0700
To help interested [ontolog] and [ubl] community members get up to
speed on the nuts-and-bolts of developing an ontology, Adam Pease of
Teknowledge has agreed to conduct a virtual tutorial session during
the regular [ubl-ontology] project weekly conference call time slot
for us on Thu 29-May-2003 10:30~11:45am PDT. You are hereby invited to
participate.    (01)

Topic: Introduction to Ontology/SUMO/Protégé - a tutorial    (02)

Other details can be found at:
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Tutorial_2003-05-29
   (This page will be continuously updated, do revisit it for the
latest info.)    (03)

If you are planning to come, please either:    (04)

(a) add your name under "Attendees" on the above wiki page directly,    (05)

or    (06)

(b) send me an email (mailto:yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx) to let me know that
you are coming.    (07)

Kindly do so by end-of-day Sat 5.24.03 if possible. We need some idea
on how many to expect, to properly prepare for necessary resources
(number of lines to reserve on the conference bridge; how to share the
presentation material online during the session, ...etc.). That way,
we can also add you to the "call invitation" list, which will allow
you to receive call information once the conference call details are
finalized.    (08)

Regards,
PPY    (09)