RE: [ontolog-forum] Ontology tutorial

To: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John Hardin" <john.hardin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:50:08 -0500
Adam, can you please re-send the conference call information that the Ontology
Tutorial will take place during (time/date/callin info)?
    (01)

Also - please take a look at the Envision standards portal for information on
the UDEF (Universal Data Element Framework) the effort to define semantic
equivalency using derived intelligent IDs as attributes of data elements. This
approach has been developed by Ron Schuldt at Lockheed Martin, and is being
advanced through efforts taking place at  the Aerospace Industries Association,
the Electronic Industry Data Exchange, the Computing Technology Industry and
within the EAI-836 Configuration Management Spec. The address is
http://stds.portal.envision.com the user/pass is envision.
    (02)

Thanks,
John Hardin
    (03)

John Hardin
Practice Director, Enterprise Integrations
http://www.envision.com
mailto:john.hardin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
800-438-7721
314-878-4777